Account Executive, Hilton Direct Germany
Hilton (Sales) Direct, Germany is looking for an Account Executive to manage the meeting inquiries of a portfolio of clients selling Hilton Worldwide properties and destinations, working under the direction and guidance of the Manager, Hilton Direct. The primary role for this position is increase productivity of existing relationships with customers and hotels.
- Manage meeting inquiries of an assigned portfolio of clients in HWS office, increasing business and productivity from them, with support and direction from Manager, Hilton Direct & Account Director, in line with the overall Hilton Direct strategy.
- Be responsible for the accurate and transparent use of Salesforce for opportunity handling and analysing data
- Develop strong relationships and partnerships with key accounts; enhance client awareness of key regions and hotels
- Strategic identification of potential new accounts and business opportunities
- Identify and qualify meeting needs of clients, presenting suitable solutions and proposals; convert business opportunities into business transactions
- Acts as communicator between accounts and hotels, shares brand knowledge with clients and client knowledge with hotels
- Documents development of business opportunity within relevant systems and reports them accordingly
- To present the Hilton Worldwide hotels in a professional manner towards negotiating partners in line with Hilton’s Values
- To reach agreed goals and to deliver incremental revenue for all Hilton Worldwide hotels
- Assesses actual performance compared to targets
- Enforces policies and procedures to improve overall operations and effectiveness.
- Ensure proposals and contracts presented negotiated with customers are checked / validated
- Support accurate communication of sales promotions and information to relevant people
- Coordinate any required administrative work in terms of reporting of figures
- Participate in industry events and represents Hilton Worldwide at trade fairs and workshops, agreed by the line manager
- Update manuals and other department related documents; support trainings for new team members
- Adheres to measurements of ROI to ensure overall effectiveness
The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework in order to comply with all policies, systems and procedures as laid down by the Manager Hilton Direct .
Direct Reports: None
What are we looking for?:
Specific job Knowledge, Skill & Ability
- Effective collaborative skills to build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong administrative and organizational focus to work in a highly structured way
- Persuading and influencing skills
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to develop and take responsibilities while working within a team but also self-dependent
- Good knowledge of market segments
- Understanding of competition and marketing strategies
- Able to manage conflict
- Good in interpreting and analysing data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Usage and knowledge of other Sales Systems, e.g. Salesforce
- Understanding of sales process; tools, measurements and systems
- Understanding of business needs of hotels and clients
- Ability to use own initiative and a “can do” attitude to identify, prioritise and implement actions required to achieve functional goals- solution oriented
- Ability to direct collaboration among the team(s) and external resources
- High School/ GED
- Previous experience in a similar role or similar environment
- Fluency in English
- Education: BA/BS/ Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Language skills German and/or Polish and/or Russian
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organisation like Hilton.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.