Account Manager Brand, Mobile first (Tech) EMEA
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, marketers, and industry analysts across gaming, travel & hospitality, music, finance, broadcast entertainment. We serve a wide range of clients from early-stage mobile innovators to industry-leading Fortune 500 companies.
As a high-integrity source of industry insight, Sensor Tower is regularly cited by the world’s leading news and finance publications, including the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg, CNBC, The Washington Post, and Reuters. After seven years of building Sensor Tower from a $1M seed investment, we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital in 2020!
As an Account Manager at Sensor Tower, you will have mobile app industry insights at your fingertips. You will leverage Sensor Tower’s platform insights and your ever-growing mobile industry knowledge to consult our Enterprise clients as they do competitive research and make key business decisions. The mobile industry is forecasted to reach $156 billion by 2023; thus, this is an opportunity to become an expert in the mobile industry and work with top executives within it.
- 2-5 years of experience in SaaS, mobile gaming, and/or ad-tech companies in an Account Management/ Account Executive role
- Experience working remotely and/or with teams in different time zones is a plus. A lot of your Account Management teammates will be in San Francisco so you will need to be comfortable with flexible work hours
- Experience creating, managing and implementing Quarterly Business Reviews
- Ability to identify product penetration, renewal, and upsell opportunities within the managed customer base
- Ability to have c-level discussions with customers and work on strategizing their use cases with our platform
- Ability to grasp complex data structures, investigate them and present them
- Ability to present complex data solutions in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Self-starting attitude, great written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the mobile app ecosystem
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheet technologies(MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet)
- An insatiable thirst for knowledge + learning
- Experience interacting with C, EVP, SVP, Sr. Director level customers
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate results every day
- BA, BS, or Master’s Degree in a technical, business, or statistics related field (Concentration in Consumer Behavior, Consumer Insights, Marketing Analytics, or related field is a big plus)
Sensor Tower’s flexible work environment allows employees to choose how much they want to work remotely or in an office. We offer flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from the office. Our model allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, traditions, places, and activities they love while contributing to their team!
Sensor Tower provides fair and competitive compensation packages that honor the investment our team members make each day. To support health and wellbeing, we offer industry-standard benefits and additional perks that our employees love. This includes stipends for office and/or gym setup, home internet, and daily meal delivery.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. In support of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.