- The Analyst, Vogue (Consumer Revenue) will play a dual role: providing actionable insights on global and syndicated stories and being the go-to analyst for consumer revenue initiatives, including, but not limited to, Vogue Business.
- They will drive audience growth and engagement by providing daily, weekly and monthly insights into stories that are working on platforms, including, but not limited to, web, social, video, newsletter, audio, apps.
- They will lead analysis and insight into Vogue Business, which has a membership model, and other consumer revenue initiatives.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of Analytics, Vogue, this person will work closely with analysts Aud Devs around the world.
- The ideal candidate will have either experience in analysis for memberships or experience as a newsroom analyst, monitoring story-level data.
- They will be located in Condé Nast’s London HQ and part of the global Audience Development, Social & Analytics team which is part of the Global Marketing and Consumer Revenue team headquartered in New York.
Goals and structure:
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Data and Consumer and Commercial revenue teams to identify opportunities, and optimize for audience growth, development and monetization.
- Work closely with and brief the Data team so they can make dashboard improvements to enable analysis of global and syndicated stories
- Provide insights into global and syndicated stories, including, but not limited to, video, audio, visual and text-based stories for print, web, social and off-platform, to Aud Devs and Editors
- Analyse user funnel & engagement to develop insights that inform which content and behaviors drive subs; strategize & execute organic promotion to drive subs across platforms (i.e. social); inform paid marketing
- Provide daily actionable insights to the Vogue Business team, including, but not limited to, engagement around stories, new subscribers, churn, events, newsletters, social and podcasts
- Design and build models to analyse paying audiences
- Work to briefs provided by Aud Devs and Consumer Revenue partners
- Lead analysis and insights for Vogue Business and other membership models being tested
- Build and lead a workflow to inform Vogue Business on general audience and subscriber behaviours
- We favour speakers of one or more of the languages that we publish in (Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Italian, French and German)
- Knowledge and interest in the fashion industry is hugely beneficial.
- A people-first person with strong communication, both verbal and written
- Responsive to change and able to learn new things within a fast-paced digital environment
- Experience in working in test-and-learn environments
- A networker with the skills to encourage and persuade key stakeholders
- Experience in social data analysis, including understanding where to source key data
- Experience in briefing data teams to provide useful dashboards
- Knowledge of Google Search Console
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Parsely
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets and data analysis tools
- Experience and understanding of audience development techniques and strategies
- Ability to provide key insights quickly in a format that is immediately understandable to Aud Dev and Editorial colleagues
- Exceptional storyteller who can succinctly articulate the key actionable insights in data
- Proven experience in designing models, reports and workflows, ideally for paywalls or member models and/or experience in providing editorial analysis
To apply for this job please visit condenastuk.avature.net.