Associate Account Executive, EMEA
Our Associate Account Executives are expert storytellers and problem-solvers and we’re obsessed with expanding cryptocurrency markets and helping customers track and prevent fraud and abuse. Our goal is to make sure every cryptocurrency business and financial institution sees the value of implementing our solutions.
Associate Account Executives have graduated from the training grounds, such as a a Sales Development Representative. You should know the fundamentals of outbounding, taking a prospect through the sales cycle, and bring them to a close. . You’re confident in your ability to uncover pain points and demonstrate the value our solutions can bring. We measure success by your quota attainment, new logo acquisition, and ability to manage and convert deals in a high-volume environment.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’re an expert on our product suite and connecting prospects with the solutions that meet their needs
- You’re up to date on cryptocurrency regulation and what they mean for your prospects. You can effectively use and leverage the entire sales tech stack including Salesforce, Gong.io, SalesLoft, Linkedin Sales Navigator, etc., and have exceptional data hygiene.
- You understand and work toward activity metrics that yield a predictable and accurate pipeline.
- You’re consistently exceeding quarterly sales and bookings targets.
A background like this helps:
- Demonstrated history in a previous full-cycle B2B SaaS Sales position
- Fluent in one other European language, preferably Russian but Polish/German/French, will be considered along with others.
- You love to work in a start-up environment and understand the need for velocity over process
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- You’re willing to travel as needed (when it’s safe again!)
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
To apply for this job please visit uk.linkedin.com.