Associate Account Strategist, Google Customer Solutions (Russian)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Google Ads, online sales and advertising, account management, sales portfolio management and consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in Russian and English fluently.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally to deliver impact.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and work well with others.
- Thought leadership skills and executive functioning skills.
About the job
Consulting with a wide variety of existing advertising companies of all sizes, you are committed to finding the optimal advertising solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables brands to expand their businesses with Google’s latest advertising products and solutions. Your understanding of online media combined with your commercial know-how shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users.
As an Associate Account Strategist, you will be the frontline of client-facing teams, responsible for a portfolio of businesses and strategic business goals that come with it. The majority of your time will be spent consulting with clients of all sizes and types, advising them on tailored and creative solutions to get the best return on their Google Ads investment.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work towards strategic business goals and deliver outstanding customer experience to grow our customers’ business.
- Conduct frequent phone consultations with clients to advise them on how to get the best return on their Google Ads investment.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor, and share online marketing strategy suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers proactively.
- Establish relationships via phone calls or e-mail marketing, and deliver a full consultative experience by following up with consistent educational communications.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.