Associate International Account Manager
As an International Account Manager for CAT Mining Finance, you will provide professional financial services representation to Caterpillar Dealers, Caterpillar Business Units and assigned mining & multi-national accounts. Your role will be to develop, solicit and originate, equipment finance transactions for Caterpillar products and services for specific assigned accounts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Negotiates terms, conditions, fees, and rates with customers; and review specific country issues relating to taxes, collateral security, legal rights, currency risk as well as political and economic data.
- Acts as the Team leader for closing of assigned account transaction or assists other International Account Managers.
- Understands and negotiates complex legal documents confidentiality agreements, loan agreements, prepares financial proposals and financial commitment letters.
- Initiates and develops customer relations through in depth knowledge of assigned accounts including evaluating financial models, analysis of financial statements.
- Provides input for credit requests and recommends credit approvals for proposed financial transactions.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- A university degree or equivalent
- Experience in credit and/or asset finance
- Mining and commodity finance knowledge and experience is a plus
- Fluent in written and verbal English and other languages such as Russian or Chinese are a plus
- Willingness to travel
If you are interested in this challenging position, please apply (cover letter and curriculum vitae in English)
Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, engines and industrial turbines.
To apply for this job please visit cat.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.