This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic, diverse team within the Russian market of J.P Morgan’s EMEA Private Banking business. We are actively looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are collaborative, confident, and motivated to provide a first-class experience to clients. If you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and are looking to constantly challenge yourself, J.P. Morgan is the place for you. You will be working alongside a team of talented colleagues from other markets, businesses, and functions to provide you with the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Our Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families around the world. Through our integrated and diverse platform, we deliver highly customized and comprehensive market leading solutions to help clients with the many challenges and complexities they face in the ever-evolving financial services space.
The Professional will provide support to team consisting of Client Advisors in all facets of daily business routine, while maintaining awareness of and sensitivity to confidential nature of Private Banking clients.
The Role will be responsible for:
- Provide basic client information management
- Prepare and review prospect/banking products pitches
- Validate source of wealth of clients
- Periodic updating of client backgrounds
- Client invitation/nominations for events
- Account opening approval coordination
- Daily account administration: unblocking of accounts, setting up credit lines
- Advisory and brokerage accounts trade execution and daily control over trade settlement
- Contact point with Supervisory Management, Risk Management, and Investor Support teams
- Direct contacts with Asset Class Leaders desks on transactional matters
- Team liaison with Operations and Client Service Specialist teams
- Support Business Analysts in preparing, reviewing, and approving Investment Performance review presentations for Investors to deliver to clients. Assisting in development of marketing pitches and investment ideas presentations
- Maintaining risk management monitoring of the portfolios for investment purposes, regulatory purposes, and other compliance issues.
- Onboarding and Cross Border reviews
- Supporting client feedback and error reviews
- Internal Account maintenance and coverage management
- Internal Financial reports
- Create Mandates/Investment Parameters
- Monitoring of fee schedules and billing
- Documentation management (Alternatives, Suitability, Investment Parameters, OTC etc.)
- Degree educated, preferably in finance or business-related subject (or equivalent)
- Fluent in English and Russian,
- PowerPoint and Excel expertise required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
- General comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software
To apply for this job please visit jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com.