Client Relationship Manager, Acquiring
Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About the job
Unlimint group has become an acknowledged and reputable player in both European and international markets. Principal Member of Visa, MasterCard, Unionpay, JCB.
Headquartered in the European Union and having multiple operations across the globe, Unlimint is expanding its business in the Central Europe region. Unlimint’s new office has been launched in Frankfurt am Main, Germany with a focus on offering payment merchant services.
Great opportunity for experienced Client Relationship Manager from payments industry to join an international fast-growing fin-tech company to become a key CRM person in the region responsible for handling the merchants in Central Europe region acting as a part of Customer Success global team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling effectively the incoming leads, demonstrating technical selling skills and products knowledge, delivering effective presentations to potential and existing merchants
- Relationship Management: establishing productive, professional relationships with merchants and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience
- Commercial/Portfolio Growth: By focusing on meeting merchant needs, achieve strategic and financial targets for assigned merchant accounts
- Feedback: Serve as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicate these to relevant functions
- Minimum 3 years of experience in key account management, customer support, sales or business development in payments / card acquiring industry
- University degree or equivalent in Economics, Business Administration or relevant field of study
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management
- Ability to work independently, and possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English is a must, Russian is a plus
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Full-time employment, vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
To apply for this job please visit de.indeed.com.