Client Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager will report to the Head of IPB Services and is a front line service role within IPB. This role is multi-skilled and requires the successful candidate to be flexible. This covers all touch points including but not limited to client on-boarding, customer service, banking transactions.
The individual will have significant interaction with customers as well as the other members of IPB EMEA and UK Consumer. There will also be interaction with colleagues in other functional teams and business areas (IPB/UKC, Operations, Credit, Complaints, CBSU, ISS&T) to on-board target market clients and ensure they receive the appropriate advice, products and services in relation to their needs.
You will ensure a smooth and efficient hand over of clients once on-board to the relevant relationship manager. At on-boarding stage need to embed ‘teach digital’ with the client and educate clients to self-serve where appropriate via online, mobile app etc by demonstrating this to the client.
- Client Excellence – To deliver the ‘’Make it a Remarkable Experience’’
- Provide sales administration support to Sales delivering the highest quality of service in relation to all client banking needs:
- Time deposit transactions
- Funds and portfolio transfers
- Provide clients with banking information and other general non-investment related activities
- Account Maintenance
- Account opening is prioritized and opened within the expected TAT with the highest possible delivered and seamless experience, handling and processing of new account documentation in coordination with Sales Team and Respective Units.
- Respond promptly to all clients’ requests.
Accurate record keeping and assistance in providing and maintaining records.
AML Activities support on a need basis.
- Co-coordinating and resolving complaints handling with all stakeholders.
- Organize and track tasks, following up on pending items to ensure timely execution.
- Adhere to all regulatory and internal Compliance/AML, Fraud and Controls policy requirements
- Provide support to colleagues in team when required and capacity allows
- Share best practices and proactively promote initiatives
- Flag potential illegal or improper/suspicious transactions or practices promptly.
- Develop knowledge base and skills through specific internal courses and on-the- job skills.
- Take ownership of client problems and remain accountable through to completion.
- Serve as a valued resource to team members and colleagues by sharing knowledge, information and best practices
- If applicable serve in all aspects (in line with T&C level requirements) of client service for RMs/SRMs and be seen if needed by clients as first point of contact in addressing account requirements.
- 3-5 years proven experience working in a servicing role within the Financial Services sector (Wealth management experience)
- Fully competent in English and Russian
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Citi and MIFID II certified.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.