Commercial Property Intern (Russian-Speaking)
We are expanding our team and looking for a Russian-Speaking Commercial Property to join our commercial property division and work in our friendly team in a modern office a stone’s throw from Bond Street.
AZ Real Estate is a boutique real estate advisory company that offers residential and commercial property advice in London and UK. The company is firmly established as a go-to property consultancy in the London market for clients across the globe. This is done with discretion and razor-sharp attention to detail. We work with novice and seasoned investors based in the UK and overseas as well as those relocating to the UK to study, work and live. Our mission is to provide excellent client-focused advice and services for residential or commercial real estate to private clients in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a result-driven Russian speaking professional with strong interest in real estate and can-do attitude to join a growing company with a strong track record and reputation. Whether you are a recent graduate, or more seasoned professional willing to work in Real Estate, if the below looks like you we encourage you to apply. Successful candidate will be offered a part-time paid internship with a view to move to a full-time employment with competitive salary, pension scheme and a commitment to help you grow and develop in your role. For the right candidate we will consider sponsoring a Skilled worker visa after the internship.
- Conducting commercial property searches on client instructions (acquisitions, rentals, development)
- Liaising with various stakeholders, including agents, developers, and clients
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required establishing rapport with clients and agents
- Searching for property development opportunities
- Conducting property market research
- Analysing commercial and residential investment opportunities in the UK and abroad
- Researching and testing commercial property tech platforms to increase our partner list and improve searching tools
- Marketing new properties and investment opportunities at our website and property portals
- Preparing reports for clients
- Working on various company projects and performing ad hoc administrative tasks throughout the internship
- Building and maintaining a strong network with other agents, developers, consultants
- Attracting new clients and creating opportunities to grow business
- Fluency in English and Russian, including written and spoken languages (essential)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to source, interpret and communicate data
- Organised and with an eye for detail as well as the ability to prioritise
- Self-starter qualities with ability to work with minimal supervision in a small entrepreneurial team
- Ability to propose solutions, exercise sound judgment and take responsibility
- Resilient, positive, and friendly, team player
- High level of energy with a strong desire to succeed and develop in the field
- Property background, good knowledge of London and work experience in the sector are not a must but will be a plus
Key Competencies Required
- Organization & Time Management
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships
- Flexibility & Curiosity
- Business Acumen
- Ability to listen and communicate proactively and clearly
- Emotional Intelligence
If this sounds like you, then send us your CV to email@example.com indicating “Job application Intern 2022” in the subject.