Community Partner Manager, YouTube Shorts (Russian)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with digital and/or social media, creator/community management and communications, and content programming and creative campaign design/management.
- Experience in business development and project management, and working with external partners and internal cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to speak and write English and Russian fluently.
- Experience managing an online community or ecosystem.
- Experience with identifying and implementing improvements based on data and insights.
- Content writing skills, ability to adapt, and experience working well in uncertainty.
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn.
About the job
As Community Partner Manager (CPM), you will have the exciting opportunity to engage at scale with our Shorts creators. You will recruit, educate, engage, and support our emerging Shorts creator communities across our major language markets. In this role, you will work with specific creator acquisition, scalable community communications, campaign management, scaled support, and the establishment and execution of an operational model that you’ll optimize over time as the Shorts community grows.At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Identify, acquire, communicate with, and develop YouTube Shorts creators in Russia.
- Devise scaled communications plans for various segments of the YouTube Shorts creator community.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product on trends and campaigns.
- Provide quarterly market analysis and execute market action plan to ensure an increase in monthly users.
- Synthesize creator feedback and recommend and drive changes to existing products, policies, and processes to increase creator satisfaction, activity, and performance.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.