- Client onboarding: customer and legal due dilligence for Standard, PEP, SHRC, HRC, Tier3, US incl. analysis and submission to the Client Acceptance Committee
- Periodic review process: review of PEP, SHRC, HRC files and presentation to the Client Review Committee
- Advising and support to the Front Office on all matters relating to KYC/AML
- Strenghtening CIS knowledge within Financial Crime Zurich
Skills and experience
- 5+ years prior experience in compliance roles
- Strong English and Russian are mandatory, good knowledge of German, Swiss German (French and/or Italian) a plus.
- Principled and acting with integrity
- Superior attention to detail in order to identify and correct risky practices, while not losing sight of the big picture
- Must be a strong communicator, resolve conflict and capable of expressing oneself clearly both speaking and in writing
- Possess a collaborative personality and be open to suggestions from team members
- Exemplify strong knowledge of industry protocols and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to accurately interpret complex documents and policies
- Strong time management and organizational skills and able to meet deadlines
To apply for this job please visit fa-eqai-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.