Construction Site Manager
A fast-growing construction company is on route to expand their team and are looking for an experienced Site Manager for development in Hampton in the London Borough of Richmond to join them on a permanent basis. Ideally, a candidate will have worked for one of the leading construction companies (the big boys) and will be willing to implement their procedures, structures, etc. at this scale, without being afraid to restructure the current set-up if needed.
Site Manager Responsibilities include:
- Coordination and supervision of the construction of a residential development
- Work with the project manager, engineers and design team to ensure the project runs accordingly
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Directing of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
- Plan the daily requirements of the site including labour, ordering of materials and reaching daily targets
- Perform company compliance and administration procedures and record performance and progress of site operations
- Minimum of 5 years of site management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
- Residential Construction experience
- Knowledge of construction drawings and ability to control all the elements of a project.
- Knowledge of Timber Frame Construction
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hampton, Greater London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Do you have NVQ Level 6?
- managerial: 3 years (preferred)
- Russian / Ukrainian (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.