TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Your well-being is very important to us. As part of this commitment, you will have access to our especially designed wellbeing programmes to support your physical and psychological health and wellbeing.
What will I be doing?
- Ensuring legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the short video platforms
- Development, improvement and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities
- Improving the content management strategy for the short video platforms
- Coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our regulations
- You will have some experience of working in a high transactional role in a KPI driven environment.
- You will have a background in either customer research / service, sales or hospitality
- You will have a track record that demonstrates your ability to perform multiple tasks while having a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work differing work rotations/shifts as required
- Fluent in Ukrainian and Russian, plus a professional fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Familiarity with social media internet laws and policy regulations
- Content Moderation / Content Reviewing experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, however not essential
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee’s journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centered, innovative and integrated approach.
Job Type: Permanent
- Performance bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.