Customer Satisfaction Representative- Russian Speaking
Are you interested in languages, education and technology and want to work in one of the world’s best EdTech startups? Then join us and be part of an ambitious and talented team that revolutionises how we learn languages.
Busuu is the app that makes learning a language easier for everyone and proves that learning a language doesn’t have to be done in a classroom.We are the world’s largest language learning community with over 115 million users in 190 countries, growing at up to 30,000 new users per day. We make learning a language easy by combining AI-powered courses with instant feedback from our global community of native speakers and live tutoring from qualified teachers across the world.
If you are passionate about languages, want to work with smart, creative, energetic people and possess the initiative, confidence and good judgement to make independent decisions every day – then you are probably the perfect addition for our growing team.
What does a Customer Satisfaction Representative do at Busuu?
Using Zendesk as the main platform, you are responsible for responding to a large volume of emails and live chat sessions, coming from our users.
The type of requests varies, from technical bugs to content issues, cancellation and refund requests, responding to app reviews, or guiding our users through our app features and functions.
Your tasks will mostly consist in:
- Managing incoming queries in a timely manner
- Resolving queries sent to our support team
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Logging new bugs for our Technical and Education team to fix
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, follow up to ensure resolution
- Processing refunds, checking payment statuses, according to our refund policy
- Escalating and sharing new issues with your peers and manager
- Following our guidelines, policies and procedures, but be able to share ideas with your manager to always improve the team’s processes
- Sharing best practices with your peers
- What we’re looking for in a Customer Service Representative at Busuu:
- You are an expert in assisting customers using our app (mobile app and website)
- You are interested in digital services and new technologies
- You have excellent communication skills in the languages you offer
- You will go the extra mile to retain and delight customers
- You are excited to help customers, show empathy and that you care
- You can put yourself in customers’ shoes and be an advocate for them when necessary
- Problem-solving is in your nature
- You take the initiative to investigate if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints
- You have a previous successful experience as a Customer Service Representative
- You can identify appropriate opportunities to upsell to our Premium subscription
- You are able to explain our policies to the customers when handling refund requests
- Previous experience in using Zendesk is ideal but not mandatory
In return we will ensure that you have:
- A hybrid working model
- Private health insurance
- Company team events, virtual socials, and other activities
- Training budget, so you can learn more in your field, attend conferences and events that you find interesting
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Well-equipped offices with free breakfast, plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and free dinner of your choice if you need to stay late
What happens next
- We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for Customer Satisfaction Supervisor are the following steps:
- CV application review – We will review it as quickly as possible
- Let’s chat – Quick chat with our recruiter about your experience and the role
- A video call – 40-minute call with the hiring manager
- Interview – 1-2 hour interview to meet the team
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they’re cultural, racial, religious or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that, join us. We’d love to hear what you have to say.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.