Customer Service Representative
As a customer service representative you will assist and handle international high-class passengers and crews throughout the various stages of their arrival and departure at our exclusive business aviation facilities at Jet Aviation Zurich.
The position is temporary for 12 months with an option for permanent employment.
- Interaction with owners, passengers and crews of private aircrafts
- Valet parking, porter service and handling of luggage from and to the aircraft
- First point of contact and courteous host at the reception desk, as well as taking excellent care of our guests in the exclusive lounge area
- Airside and landside transport of passengers and crews
- Assists flight crews and customers with arrangements for hotels, ground transportation, catering, customs and other services as per individual requests
- Processing of handling requests via email and telephone in German and English language and entering relevant data into our operation software FBOone
- Booking of airport slots with the online system OCS
- Preparation of flight relevant documents for crews
- Professional verbal and written communication to all stakeholders such as customers, local and international authorities, third party suppliers, etc.
- Ensure cleanliness of our passenger and crew lounges
- Meet and exceed customer expectations by anticipating their desires, responding in a timely manner
- Proactive offering and sales of additional services to our customers
- Promptly forwarding any customer’s feedback to the superior, assisting with the development of continuous improvement measures
- Support your colleagues and superiors with other duties as required
- General education degree and high class hospitality experience required, aviation experience and background is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English both written and verbal (including good understanding of Swiss German) is a must
- Additional languages such as French, Italian, Spanish, Russian or Arabic are a benefit
- A valid driver’s license, Category B is mandatory
- Charming and friendly personality with “Can-do Attitude” and willingness to go the “Extra Mile”
- Impeccable manners, interpersonal and communicational skills
- Thorough understanding of quality and service expectations of high-end clientele
- Flexibility – willingness to work shifts (5.40 a.m. – 10.30 p.m., 7 days a week)
- Good mental and physical health and the ability to work under pressure
- Readiness and ability to work independently and as part of a multicultural and dynamic team
- Teamwork and team-oriented behavior naturally is part of your daily routine
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and web based applications is desired
To apply for this job please visit apply.refline.ch.