Deputy Chief Accountant
Acron Group (https://www.acron.ru/en/) is a leading Russian vertically integrated NPK producer, among the top ten global producers by NPK capacity, with over 11 000 employees in 10 countries. In 2020, we sold our products to 74 countries. The Group’s key sales markets are Russia, Brazil, Europe, the United States and China. Acron Switzerland AG, a wholly owned subsidiary of Acron Group, handles over 2M tonnes per year of fertilizers. Its main responsibilities are marketing, distribution and sea transportation of the Group’s export fertilizers for several core export markets.
Acron Switzerland AG is looking for Deputy Chief Accountant. The position is located in Baar, Switzerland.
- Assisting chief accountant in monthly closing (reconciliations and verifications), control of accounting and reporting
- Improving communication with internal and external parties providing incoming data for accounting
- Supporting annual audit process
- Helping accounting department in ad-hoc tasks and requests
- Replacing other accounting department colleagues during their absence: booking documents in accounting system
- Replacing financial manager during her absence: booking bank statements and effecting online payments
- Degree in accounting / finance
- Knowledge of accounting principles and standards; knowledge of IFRS
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting / consolidation / audit, preferably with experience in reflection of freight, demurrage, etc.
- Fluent English and Russian, German or French is a benefit
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong team player, reliable, flexible and proactive
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From CHF100,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
Right now our employees work remotely.
- IFRS: 2 years (Preferred)
- accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Russian (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this job please visit ch.indeed.com.