E-Presales Senior Specialist/Expert
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Walldorf or Berlin are possible SAP locations in Germany.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
The e-Presales Senior Specialist/Expert (f/m/d) for the Middle and Eastern Europe Digital Hub supports the Market Units in our region to achieve high sales productivity based on volume business solution evaluation and deal support service. In this role, you scale through application of digital techniques and scalability of partners to drive business in the Midmarket customer segment. You are engaging with Sales to drive transformational sales cycles, you are supporting bidding activities, the proposal of S/4HANA Cloud and transformation scenarios, business capability analysis, Bill-of-Material definition and “fast-time-to-value” scenario proposals in close engagement with our partners.
Responsibilities also include the following:
- Analyze and validate the client’s business and IT requirements integrated in a first pitch and articulate SAP´s competitive advantage. Identify the business value of proposals through business process intelligence and value management.
- Provide answers to customer/SAP and Partner sales team inquiries concerning advanced solution topics focusing on driving customer success and business outcomes. Engage and scale SAP´s and Partner´s capabilities by leveraging digital formats and immersive customer experience innovations.
- Pro-actively engage with Sales and Partners to find most successful approach for driving transformational deals with net new and cloud conversion customers; scale and combine joint capabilities and industry value propositions.
- Deliver customer-experience focus presentations and solution demos concerning advanced solution topics focusing on driving customer success and business.
- Acts as recognized expert for S/4HANA and Cloud ERP Thought Leader with a profound knowledge core processes, like Financials, Purchasing, Logistics or Production. Engages with Line of Businesses and Partners to drive closed-loop Intelligent Enterprise value propositions.
- Creates and consults in best-practices for Bill-of-Material definition, cloud conversion strategies, land-and-expand strategies and RISE with SAP business transformation offerings
- Develops gap closing strategies and innovations to accelerate sales cycles and Cloud ERP decisions based on options like Business Process Management and Business Transformation Platform
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent
- 5+ years professional working experience in Consultative Sales, Presales, Product Management, Implementation Consulting or Business Consulting
- Functional process knowledge in S/4HANA, ERP and good knowledge of SAP product strategies and structures to consult with Sales on Bill-of-Material creation and customer roadmaps
- Ideally knowledge from the industry in one of the major industry process areas Finance & Controlling, Procurement, Sales & Distribution, Production & Logistics
- Good knowledge of the SAP solution portfolio and demonstrating the ability to discuss sales pitches for Cloud solutions combined with industry value propositions
- Interest in the midsize customer segment and the collaboration with Eco-system Partners
- Experience in delivering convincing presentations, “hands-on” with product demos and digital techniques and assets to scale volume business
- Good communication skills and passion for convincing customer acquisition strategies
- Fluent German and English language skills are mandatory, good knowledge of Russian language is an advantage
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.