EMEA Ads Marketing Specialist (B2B)
As an EMEA B2B Marketing Specialist, you’ll (1) manage growth marketing projects aimed at acquiring new users on our client’s online advertising platform and related SMB products, (2) focus on insight generation, working closely with a UX Research partner and insight agencies to identify trends and customer needs and (3) work closely with partner teams (media specialists, creative specialists, product managers) to bring to life better acquisition journeys for high-value users.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a robust learning agenda, coordinating research projects with UXR and Research partners, delivering quarterly research reports as well as project-based pre-market testing for the team
- Develop innovative projects based on research, creating detailed launch plans (writing “Business Requirement Documents”) and obtaining necessary approvals, budgets and analytical support to get the projects live – scale if successful, iterate if not.
- Coordinate ongoing acquisition campaigns with a focus on web channels (owned and paid), coordinating creative production with external creative agencies and internal specialist teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in product marketing, product management, program management, strategy consulting, or similar.
- Experience of problem solving, project management, analysis in a marketing environment (ideally in tech)
- Experience in B2B marketing is a plus, in particular with Small and Medium Businesses
- Strong organizational and communication skills, ability write clear plans and requirement documents
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigour, strategic mindset, and business acumen.
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, industries and cultures.
- Ability to influence and collaborate effectively with internal teams and external agencies within the marketing organization and beyond, i.e. Sales and Product teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, confidence in presenting to both internal teams and external partners.
- Experience in digital advertising &/or video advertising and/or Direct Response Marketing would be a plus.
- Experience working with UXR or Research partners would be a plus (pre-market testing, prototyping research, insight generation)
- Fluency in one or more EMEA languages (e.g. German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Russian), beyond English, is a plus
To apply for this job please visit aquent.co.uk.