ERP E-Commerce Trainee Project Manager
This is a unique opportunity to join a small but fast-growing and independent software company that is gaining huge ground in the traditional ERP software field.
Founded in 2011, Enapps have continued to grow at pace, now need for an additional E-Commerce Trainee Project Manager to join the team in the UK and to demonstrate and implement systems. This role is a sole, dedicated position that reports directly to the senior E-commerce Project Manager but has vast opportunities for personal development and career enhancement.
The ideal person for this position will have a technical background that includes e-commerce awareness with a degree in the field of IT with project management knowledge and experience with the key focus of managing client expectations. A candidate that has used ERP or similar systems would be preferred. This role requires being extremely proactive, energetic, and thorough to drive through the technical, process and cultural changes that are required to bring success. Delivering results in the role will be achieved by building an in-depth understanding of our process and then being able to communicate this effectively to others and to find the right matches for this environment.
The key to our success is a highly flexible, personable, and cost-effective approach, which is highly valued by the SME target market. The role will involve vast opportunities for personal development and career enhancement.
Job Responsibilities (training, guidance and assistance will be provided)
Working from home and being predominantly client-focused you will be attending client virtual and real meetings and be responsible for the entire client implementation lifecycle from detailed demonstration to delivery.
Activities will typically include:
- Demonstrating the software technical capabilities to prospective clients
- Communicating between the developer and client and managing to translate technical jargon to clients
- Managing the e-commerce workflow from user experience to sales and integrating it with the ERP systems
- Gathering stake-holder requirements and agreeing technical solutions (scoping)
- Translating client requirements into a project plan and communicating them to the development team
- Remain the Project lead and main point of contact; delivering against project plan and budget, avoiding scope creep and managing client expectations
- Facilitating testing, training and change management to our end users in partnership with our teams and clients
- Contributing as needed in other areas requiring technical expertise, such as data conversions, reporting, interfaces, etc
Skills / Experience
- Degree in IT encompassing Project Management in a technical environment, at least 6 months experience in project management is desirable but not essential
- Good commercial awareness and knowledge of project management principles and tools
- Understanding of ERP or similar management systems
- Understanding of E-commerce
- Client focused and patient with customers, a good listener and an ability to “explain the technical to the non-technical”
- Ability to understand clients’ needs to form effective solutions as part of a broader customer experience
- A continuous improvement mindset to investigate improper system behaviour and to develop the system further
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritising and managing time across multiple projects/requirements simultaneously and independently
- Strong communication skills, capable of establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders that are both internal and external.
- A team player who responds well to challenge!
- Able to speak Russian or Ukrainian as a 2nd language
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum DOE.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, incl. 1 hour for lunch.
25 Days Annual Leave.
Salary Sacrifice Scheme for Gym, Car, Technology + Health Care.
Work equipment is provided.
Home broadband and mobile phone contributions.
The job is home-based with occasional visits to the central London head office and to the Enapps Ukraine office (in Lviv) – optional. Most of the communication will be held on Zoom virtual meetings.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have the right to work in the UK
- Do you speak Russian or Ukrainian (required)
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.