Freelance Account Helpdesk Agent
Remote Account Helpdesk Agent
- position available anywhere in the United Kingdom or Europe
Do you want a home-based role with flexibility that works around you? Make it yours
We are looking for self-motivated and customer-focused professionals to join our Global Account Helpdesk team and support our millions of customers around the world on a freelance basis with flexible hours and based from home.
This is an opportunity to work with a market-leading International company on a self-employed freelance basis, in a way that fits around you and your life. You will work from home so if you want to earn a good income but your personal circumstances or lifestyle prevent you from committing to a 9 to 5 this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
We are committed to providing a first-class service to our millions of customers who use our flexible workspace services. You will help to resolve customer queries, delivering exceptional service, every time.
The specific responsibilities are:
- Handling customer service queries via telephone and email.
- Resolve account, billing and payment queries.
- Update Customers on the progress of their query when first-contact resolution is not possible.
- Liaise with other departments, where needed, to provide a speedy and quality resolution to our Customers.
- Manage Customer complaints and queries in our system.
- Ensure we meet our agreed customer service targets.
IWG operates a portfolio of companies such as Regus, Spaces, No18, Open office, Signature and Basepoint. We help millions of people have a Great Day at Work across 3,400 locations in over 115 countries. We create personal, financial and strategic value for businesses of every size. From some of the most exciting companies and well-known organisations on the planet, to individuals and the next generation of industry leaders
We operate teams of International Account Helpdesk Agents from a number of service centres around the world to provide support services to our customers. As a self-employed freelance Agent you will help the Global Account Helpdesk team to deliver great service to our customers.
In order to qualify for this opportunity, you are required to confirm the following:
- You can operate on a freelance basis through a UK limited company
- You can work from home in a dedicated area
- You own a laptop/PC with Windows 10 as a minimum
- Your home internet speed is 10MBPS or above
- You can speak English plus one more of the following languages:
- Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tajik, Turkish, Ukrainian
To apply for this job please visit careers.regus.com.