Head of Business Administration & Data Management
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspiring person to lead a team of professionals who ensure the smooth running of the administrative tasks within the bank and ensure that it maintains the highest standard of data management.
In this role you are reporting to the General Counsel.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide executive support to the bank’s management, including Board of Directors, Executive Management Board and its committees
- Business trip preparation, including booking of accommodation and travel
- Set up and oversee proper historical reference by developing and utilizing filing, archiving and retrieval systems. Manage internal policies/directives databank
- Organize and maintain work of the reception/switchboard
- Prepare and coordinate the publication of the annual reports
- Maintain the bank’s website and other internet presences
- Contribute to implementation and development of the PR/Marketing function of the bank
- Provide support in organization of corporate events, roadshows, etc.
- Management of the list of the bank’s memberships
- Organize and maintain flawless process in clients’ documentation and accounting opening documents, archiving
- Authorization of signatures or/and e-mail address of all incoming payments
- Electronic library of Bank’s documents
- Registration of Agreements
Your skills and experience
- Proven experience in managerial roles in administrative field, office management or data management, preferably in the financial industry
- Strong people leadership skills and open, inclusive attitude
- Higher education in Business Administration and/or Marketing
- Proficiency in English. Proficiency in Russian or German is a significant asset
- Trustworthy and ethic person with clear communication skills
- Result oriented and problem solving Manager
Office in Seefeld (Zurich)
Friendly, dynamic environment, international team with flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
Competitive market salary (incl. fringe benefits)
Attractive insurance package (incl. pension scheme, accident and sickness insurance)
To apply for this job please visit gazprombank.ch.