International Software Quality Engineer with Russian
LocalEyes is a leading provider of Localisation Services to the international computer and software sectors. LocalEyes has more than 20 years of experience, European headquarters established in Cork and offices in Europe and US.
We work with the best and the brightest talents in dynamic and international teams worldwide. We work with the world’s most innovative companies. We help them to grow and expand in new markets providing experts and cultural awareness.
The European Software Localisation Quality Assurance team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual test plans in an effort to assure the quality of our client’s wide variety of software products. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that meet the description below.
- Perform manual localisation testing on software, print documents, help and hardware items.
- Reporting issues found by using internal tools, providing pertinent information and suggestions and following the solution process to its completion.
- Analysing international functionality issues.
- Working cross-functional with international software QA centers, engineering teams, translators and project managers in an effort to ensure delivery of world-class products to international markets.
- Any other duties as required.
- Designing, implementing and organising manual test plans.
- Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures.
- Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and addressing issues with innovative solutions.
- Fully proficient in Russian language
- Deep knowledge of linguistics.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full working proficiency of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Excellent team player.
- Self-driven, flexibility to work on multiple projects and with various types of deadlines.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A person who enjoys breaking the software in order to make it better.
- Power users of Apple products (hardware and software).
- Experience in software localisation/internationalisation.
- Strong programming and technical skills.
- Project management experience.
- Real world Software Engineering experience.
- Pro Apps or multimedia software experience, server software or other type of software experts.
- Experience in macOS and/or iOS software development with Xcode.
- Experience in coding software test automation in technologies like Swift, ObjC, Python and Ruby or other programming languages
- A strong background in UNIX.
- Ability to carry out technical software reviews to assess automation opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit ie.indeed.com.