Customer Success Manager
About the role
We are looking for a well organized customer success manager with experience in providing excellent support and customer service to join our high growth team. The e-learning product we are making right now is going to beat the major market leaders, so the tasks will be very challenging!
You will be working with large well-known enterprises with 1k-600k employees.
This role is dedicated to delivering outstanding customer support to ensure clients optimise the value of My Learning Hub e-learning software. The ideal candidate would be ambitious and willing to develop as the company grows.
- Successfully implement complex IT enterprise projects within the agreed timescales;
- Respond to customer tickets and inbound queries regarding any bugs, enhancements or clarifications;
- Assist clients with content and data migration from their existing software to My Learning Hub;
- Organise Webinars/Tutorials and Screen-sharing onboarding sessions with clients to educate them about our products and services;
- Organise quarterly review sessions with each customer and document their feedback;
- Assist clients with workflow preparation and estimates for any enhancements or development work;
- Liaise with development team regarding any feature/release updates and keep the clients updated on the progress;
- Flexibility to schedule calls with US and Canadian clients;
- Escalate to development team any issues that cannot be resolved and drive adherence to Service Level Agreement across the team;
- Communication and status updates with clients, QA team & developers;
- Input to product roadmap, quality processes, and lessons learned processes;
- Assist sales managers with any client calls or presentations where a product training session may be required.
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Driven self-motivated character who strives for operational excellence;
- Ability to problem solve software configuration issues;
- Excellent communication, organisational and time-management skills;
- Ability to train client admin users and produce video tutorials;
- Ability to build interpersonal professional relationships in a corporate environment;
- IT literate;
- Organised and self-motivated;
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills;
- Prince2 or PMP qualification in project management would be a plus;
- The knowledge of Russian language would be a plus as it would make it easier to communicate with our development team in Kiev.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any field would be a plus;
- Customer Service/Technical Support experience preferred;
- Very good knowledge of: MS Office, GoogleDocs, Slack, MS Teams, Zoom, Jira, Confluence;
- You must be settled in the United Kingdom or have the right to work;
Key Performance Indicators:
- 100% adherence to SLA response times across all customers
- Volume and nature of client tickets
- Customer satisfaction score (KPI)
- Customer contract renewals (KPI)
- Customer change requests (KPI)
If you are looking for your next challenge and are eager to deliver the best customer experience then we want to hear from you!
My Learning Hub is a learning experience platform to simplify the onboarding and training processes for businesses globally. The company is financially backed by the top European investors and operates in 15 different countries. We deliver e-learning for the top 1000 companies worldwide.
We are committed to excellence and passionate about our services and technology. We have high standards for our people and offer a dynamic work environment that focuses on client performance and delivery.
At My Learning Hub we believe that being part of our team you get what you strive for. Innovation, teamwork, common sense and enjoying what we do is at heart of everything we create here.
Why is this job so good?
- Successful expanding company offering innovative learning solutions for their clients;
- Ability to work on interesting projects directly with some of the largest enterprises around the World;
- Working alongside a successful, passionate and friendly team
- Ability to earn to your potential and get share options for successful long-term service;
- Great opportunity for self-development in the EdTech industry;
- All the necessary training will be provided on the job plus access to over 200 soft-skills courses;
- My Learning Hub has a sponsorship license if you need any help with your work visa.
Address: 63 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8NH
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Apply for this job by sending your CV here: email@example.com