Private Banker Assistant
A career at the Lombard Odier Group is something to be proud of. Our mission is to protect and grow our clients’ wealth – but not by any means necessary. Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do and we treat our clients’ wealth as if it were our own. We protect our clients’ assets for the long-term using expertise and innovation, all underpinned by our Rethink Everything philosophy. Our colleagues are the foundation of our success. We employ people at different life stages, from graduates to executive level leaders. The one thing they all have in common is that they seek to challenge the status quo, are imaginative and have the ability to offer a fresh perspective.
Within our Zurich office, we are looking for a full time Private Banker Assistant to support our Eastern Europe team. You will directly support the Market Head but also work closely with Private Bankers as well as with colleagues within back office, trading or investment related departments. You will be required to provide client focused services and ensure the adherence to all relevant processes. Moreover, you will actively contribute to the development of business opportunities within the teams in close collaboration with the Private Bankers.
Deal with all administrative matters
- Provide information about portfolio valuation, account balances, trades, etc. directly to clients
- Process transfer orders
- Liaise with internal service providers to ensure a timely and accurate response to client related requests
- Prepare account opening forms and process account openings/closing whilst adhering to the bank’s strict internal processes/policies
Contribute to the teams’ commercial initiatives
- Prepare client investment reports and tailored presentations for business development activities
- Assist Private Bankers in the production of presentation material for client review meetings
- Assist Private Bankers in organising dedicated events and/or marketing initiatives
Living up to the standards of Lombard Odier
- Understanding Lombard Odier’s Risk Management Framework and being familiar with the risk responsibilities within the teams
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements including, but not limited to, the Local Office Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time. Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure you are fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
- Become familiar with the Lombard Odier’s DNA and our values and respect them at all times
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the private banking industry with a proven track record when it comes to dealings with sophisticated clients/complex situations
- Native Russian, fluent in English (written & spoken), any other language is an asset
- Experience dealing with FATCA and MIFID topics and working with all related documents
- Client focused, communicative, autonomous, diligent, self-organised, multi-tasker and having the ability to prioritise your workload
- Confident to build strong professional relationships with colleagues within the team and the bank
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
To apply for this job please visit lombardodier.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.