We are looking for a skilled and passionate Publishing Manager who will support us in publishing chart-topping mobile games.
Sunday is a young and successful startup that develops, publishes, and markets hyper-casual mobile games. Our international team of around 20 developers, artists, game designers, marketers, and publishing managers reaches an audience of millions of players every day. Our goal is to become one of the leading mobile game companies worldwide within the next years.
We receive immense support to achieve this goal through the AppLike Group. Our sister companies justDice and adjoe provide us with cutting-edge marketing and advertising technology. Our growth is secured by a substantial investment from Bertelsmann, one of the biggest media companies worldwide.
If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high-performance environment, send us your application!
- You will analyze the market and source new high-potential game development studios
- You will onboard and coach studios regarding marketability, gameplay and monetization
- You will assist studios in pushing their game towards a successful release and build a trust-based relationship with them
- You will optimize Retention and ARPU by balancing gameplay and monetization based on data analysis and A/B tests together with the development team
- You will have the unique opportunity to build up Sunday’s publishing capabilities from scratch and have a huge impact on the success of the business
- You have at least 3 years of experience in in the mobile gaming or advertising industry
- You are an excellent communicator and speak very good English, additional languages like Russian, Turkish, etc. are a bonus
- You have a very entrepreneurial, driven and highly analytical mindset
- You are constantly striving for more efficiency and creating structure comes natural to you
- You are very passionate about your work. If there is a problem, you are eager to take responsibility and solve it hands-on
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business – Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
- Startup with a fast-paced environment, strong technical background and inhouse solutions in a great new office (An der Alster)
- We support visits of company relevant congresses and your further education e.g. with weekly tech talks or German courses
- Flexible working hours including home office days and 30 days of vacation per year
- Regular team events, off-sites, and parties. . . as soon as it´s possible again
- Free drinks and snacks, gym membership, and support for public transportation (HVV-Profi Card)
- State of the Art Hard- and Software
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job please visit de.indeed.com.