Russian Speaking Corporate Assistant
An excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced growing Corporate Service provider based in the heart of Central London.
This Corporate Assistant position requires a confident individual who has previously or is currently working in a similar role and environment. (Company formation & administration, accounting services)
Responsibilities involve maintaining in-depth knowledge of company products and services.
As a Corporate Assistant you will be required to handle clients enquiries and help resolve any account issues on a daily basis.
You will also be trained to help with processing clients identification documents to help with compliance under KYC and Due Diligence requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the corporate industry
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment is essential
- Exposure to supervisory responsibilities preferred
- Fluency in written/spoken English/Russian
- A very good eye for detail with a systematic approach to work
- Understanding of corporate governance
- Understanding of compliance
- Strong Communication Skill
- Strong Time Management & Organizational Skills
- Strong MSOffice skills, including email, Excel spreadsheets
- Work with corporate documents
- Assist with the company formation (UK and Ireland)
- Production, collation and circulation of associated documentation
- Communicate competently with external counterparts both in English and Russian
- Assist to ensure that corporate records are maintained accurately
- Assist with statutory filings
- Creation and maintenance of internal & external due diligence documents
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From £21,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Russian (required)
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.