Russian-speaking Executive Assistant
RGL Capital LLP are looking for a part-time Russian-speaking Executive Assistant (London or Moscow based). Description below!
- To provide administrative and informational support to the CEO and company
- To plan, arrange and coordinate calendar of the CEO
- To assist in personal projects of the CEO and his family members (20% of the total tasks)
- To coordinate incoming information, to search, process and analyze different data
- To prepare/edit presentations and reports
- To communicate with mass media and social networks
- To translate texts (from Russian into English and vice versa)
- To keep correspondence, including on behalf of the CEO (in Russian and English)
- To communicate with customers/clients/partners
- To arrange and administer meetings with clients
- Experience as a Personal Assistant
- Experience as a Business Assistant
- Fluent English and Russian
- Advanced PC user
- Higher education
- Part-time work (10-15 hours per week), possibility to combine with work on another project. To be in touch 24/7 if necessary.
- Remote work, ability to work from the office if necessary.
To apply send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com. Best of luck!