Russian Speaking Paralegal / Junior Legal Counsel
A Russian Speaking Paralegal / Junior Legal Counsel to join our small legal team at family office in London.
- Liaison with external corporate services providers to ensure timely provision of corporate documents as and when required;
- Ensuring quality of corporate documentation preparation;
- Support for KYC and other compliance requirements to be satisfied by the Company;
- Liaison with banks with regard to opening of the bank accounts;
- Review and preparation of legal and other documentation, including loan and other agreements;
- Preparing and updating checklists relating to legal matters;
- Liaison with the Finance, Operations, Investments and other divisions of the Company, as and when appropriate;
- Keeping and updating internal registers of documents, maintaining files and archives;
- Any other duties customary for the position.
- A fluent Russian and English speaker – professional written and spoken;
- A sound interest within legal field (legal degree), happy to stay within paralegal capacity for a reasonable time, ideally 1-2 years legal assistance and/or paralegal experience;
- An effective communicator with ability to liaise at all levels;
- A team player capable to also work on your own initiative;
- Diligent, responsible and reliable attitude;
- Positive and flexible approach to any task.
Salary: GBP 30,000-33,000 (subject to further discussion). Ideally, you have a right-to-work in the UK, but sponsorship is possible subject to satisfactory completion of probation period. No relocation at the moment.
Apply for this job by sending your CV here: firstname.lastname@example.org