Online payment system exactly® is a worldwide operating payment processing company.
We provide full-cycle financial services for online businesses.
Our partners receive a possibility to accept and process online payments in various currencies, take advantage of recurring payments, perform mass payments, and more valuable features which all are described on the official website: exactly.com
The product we offer perfectly corresponds to the latter-day businesses’ requirements running any type of online commerce.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- The ideal candidate is extremely independent, merchant-focused, with deep customer understanding.
- You’re confident, commercially savvy, and can quickly engage with a variety of people – strong communication skills are essential.
- You are result-oriented and enjoy challenges!
- Sell Exactly payment solutions to e-commerce merchants.
- Identify and implement new market development opportunities that contribute to the growth of the business.
- Be responsible for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Build and develop long-term strategic partnerships with merchants.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing, and negotiating contracts.
- Identify potential prospects through the competitor’s analysis.
- Reach and exceed set KPI’s.
- Report and consolidate data.
- Maintain personal networks, attend industry events and conferences, and generate interest from potential clients.
- Manage client accounts, understand their needs, and create a strategy with team members to meet them.
What we’re looking for:
- Several years (1-2) of professional experience, preferably in sales – B2B/ SAAS/banking/payment environment or in the retail sector.
- Experience and knowledge of the European banking and payments landscape would be an advantage.
- Proven deal closer and a strong negotiator.
- Sales-oriented, analytical, and entrepreneurial thinking, structured, and independent way of working.
- Business-fluent English, Russian and Latvian speaker with excellent verbal & written communication skills. (Additional languages are a plus).
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner including presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
We are offering:
- Compensation that will fully correspond to the competence and knowledge;
- Portfolio performance-based bonus on a transparent win-win scheme.
- Career development – we are growing, with huge ambitions and we can help you to achieve yours.
- We are flexible about all processes (you can influence the company’s development).
- Work with professionals who are passionate about their job.
- The possibility of working from any company’s office in the future.
- And many other benefits are coming soon.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.