Scaled Account Manager
The Account Manager will own the conversations, revenue and performance KPIs for a portfolio of 500-1000 small and medium businesses, via scaled communications (like emails, webinars, group posts etc). They will ensure customer satisfaction as well as grow the business and revenue.
- Ownership of end to end conversations, revenue and performance KPIs for a portfolio of 500-1000 small and medium businesses
- Pitching relevant solutions via scaled methods like emails, video posts, group posts, webinars etc
- Troubleshooting issues that are blocking the businesses from adopting the pitched solutions
- Creation of program level revenue plans using data and deploying levers to hit revenue goals
- Escalating blockers and improvement ideas
- Work with cross functional teams on value driving initiatives – e.g. marketing for content, engineering for tools etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command over data – able to effectively use dashboards and run simple analyses to diagnose issues/ identify opportunities from data
- Experience with effectively deploying scaled communication channels like mass emails, video posts, text posts, community management
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Able to work with various different business functions
- Strong orientation to hitting revenue goals
- Previous experience as a Scaled Account Manager or Online Community manager.
- Knowledge of the ad sales industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other relevant field
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Russian
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including canteen with all meals, drinks and snacks included
- Healthcare contribution and inclusion in company pension scheme
- Work laptop and phone
- State of the art modern offices
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays
- Expanding workforce with potential for career progression for top performers
- Working with a company that will make your CV stand out.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.