Senior Assistant Financial Controller
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Russian
Want to make a difference? Join a global team driving best in class controllership.
As a global market leader, with annual revenues in excess of $25bn, operating in 145 countries globally, that delivers world-class products and services. Oracle is an employer of choice in the technology industry. The company fosters a culture of innovation, excellence, and respect throughout its diverse workforce of more than 130,000 employees. Oracle not only provides you with the rewarding career development you’re seeking, but also with excellent benefits and flexibility that help you get the most out of your career and your personal goals.
The Global Controller Organization (GCO) is a key part of Oracle’s World Class Finance organisation. EMEA GCO leads best in class controllership through 100+ qualified professionals from a wide variety of cultures and experience. This diversity, combined with inclusive leadership, drives creativity, innovation and collaborative decision making throughout our organisation.
The Senior Assistant Financial Controller is a challenging role with both complete ownership of financial reporting and a valued contribution to strategic finance initiatives and projects. As a member of the GCO, you can enhance your expertise, develop your knowledge, and take your career as far as you desire.
Oracle is an ACA, ACCA and CIMA approved employer.
- Controllership of US GAAP obligations including leading, reviewing & coordinating the month end close, balance sheet reconciliations & reporting requirements;
- Controllership of Statutory audit obligations including the preparation of financial statements of Oracle subsidiaries, driving the audit & ensuring compliance with local requirements;
- Continually improve operational excellence by partnering with Oracle Global Finance Organisation;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal global stakeholders including Tax, Treasury and Legal to mitigate risk to the enterprise;
- Due diligence and execution of acquisition accounting and on-going compliance for Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Contribute to the global execution of key Global strategic initiatives & projects.
- Professional Accounting Qualification (with minimum 2+ years post qualified relevant experience), Russian Accounting Qualification
- Large PLC/Multinational/Big-4 audit experience and US GAAP reporting is an advantage;
- Exposure to Oracle Financials and/or other ERP solutions is an advantage;
- Fluency in English and Russian
- A proactive self-starter with a desire to learn, innovative inquisitive mindset & ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Excels in a Global high performing, collaborative, diverse & agile environment.
To apply for this job please visit oracle.taleo.net.