Senior Big Data Developer
Are you passionate about Big Data and Cloud Services? Are you looking for innovative and tech-addicted data lovers like yourself? Do you want to create real value? – Good News – this technology consultancy is growing, and we are looking for powerful new members keen on solving the most complex problems of global corporations together with us. Join our cross-functional and diverse teams in Germany, Spain, Latvia, and Russia.
- Work in an English-speaking, international, and pluralistic company that feels like one global big family Boost your own career together with some of the greatest minds in the industry (Apache Committers, PMC members, MVPs, etc.)
- Create real impact and make a difference while developing unique systems and applications for our numerous renowned customers in Germany and Europe
- Professional development opportunities and an unrivaled lifelong learning philosophy that will max out your potential
- Unlimited access to Udemy
- Well-structured personal development path executed
- Open feedback culture that generates distinct value from connecting people through networks rather than through hierarchies
- Contribute your ideas and turn it into value through a high level of personal responsibility
- Great pay and compensations
- Flexible work through home office and flextime
- Make Big Data useful (build program code, test and deploy to various environments, design and optimize data processing algorithms for our customers)
- Support your development team with feature implementation and automate testing of data-driven applications
- Make a difference by bringing in new ideas to improve the quality or development methodology of the development team
- Show the qualities that enable high performance like being curious about learning and thinking agile
- Act objective oriented – deliver on what brings the greatest value to the organization
- Work enterprising – chart a course that understands customer needs and creates a competitive advantage
- Empower others– build up the team and uplift growth
- Demonstrate reliability- be disciplined and conscientious in your tasks
- At least 2 years of experience with data ingestion, analysis, integration, and design of Big Data applications using Apache open-source technologies, such as Spark, Kafka, Impala, HBase, etc.
- Strong experience in developing software using Java or a comparable language
- Solid computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures and programming skills in distributed systems)
- Verbal and written skills in English (a MUST), other (e.g., German, Russian, Spanish) an advantage
To apply for this job please visit solexas.com.