Senior Client Intelligence Unit (CIU) Manager Correspondent Banking
You’ll be joining the Global CIU which is responsible for the management of Anti-Financial Crime (AFC)-led correspondent banking relationship reviews. You’ll be assessing the financial crime and reputational risks these clients pose to Deutsche Bank. The team provides advice for AFC and business areas in relation to our clients’ financial crime compliance program and considers country, reputational and geopolitical related risks of maintaining correspondent banking relationships with Banks located across the world.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
Your key responsibilities
- Leading AFC-led correspondent banking relationship ‘deep dive’ reviews to gain an understanding of the client sector and jurisdiction risk
- Close engagement with the Global Head of CIU, AFC and the business with respect to your own area of responsibility, and leading onsite visits with the business at our client’s offices or via conference calls
- Provision of timely updates and escalation of issues where required to Global Head of CIU
- Support the Global Head of CIU in process optimisation and on ad hoc initiatives
- Develop and maintain management information and metrics for relevant stakeholders
Your skills and experience
- Significant Financial Crime Compliance experience gained from working in a financial institution, with particular exposure to correspondent banking and good understanding of local and / or international regulatory requirements related to AFC and compliance
- Excellent knowledge of the AFC control and governance framework implemented within banks including understanding of typical Anti-Money Laundering, and Know Your Client and Sanctions policy/programme requirements (e.g. experience with Transactional Monitoring and Sanctions screening systems), SWIFT network, and the financial crime risks of processing correspondent banking payments
- High level of initiative, strong work ethic and analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail, plus able to work independently to manage deliverables to completion
- Able to build constructive partnerships with peers but also able to constructively challenge when required, including experience working with a global team in a multinational environment.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal , additional language skills in Arabic, Russian, Portuguese, French or Hindi would be advantageous
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.db.com.