Senior Finance Manager
360dialog is a Berlin (Germany) based tech company which has been selected by WhatsApp as one of only a few partners worldwide to exclusively provide access to and develop solutions on top of the WhatsApp Business API. As of today we are providing our solutions for many major brands like IKEA, PepsiCo, Carrefour, KFC, Pizza Hut as well as over 10.000 customers worldwide.
This position is the ideal role for a digital native who is passionate about finance excellence. By joining 360dialog’s Finance Team you will sign up for a ride in an emerging new market with exponential growth opportunities.
Your role and responsibilities
You will be a key partner with 360dialog’s Sales and Account Management Teams. You play a crucial role to help the teams to drive sustainable business growth, this includes:
- Run and create account analysis, monitoring, forecasting, and reporting activities for Sales and Account Management Teams
- Conduct advanced analytics, delivering impactful and actionable insights that drive decision making, creation of dashboards
- Assist Sales Agents on deal closings and ensuring CRM data quality
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Sales, Account Management and Finance on ad hoc reporting as needed
Your profile – basic qualifications
- +4 years of experience of Sales Finance experience or similar in a tech environment
- Relevant degree
- Proficiency in modeling, analysis and reporting
- Diligent, structured and independent working method with a high quality standard
- Fluent business English proficiency in speaking and writing (and ideally also German or Russian)
- Strong quantitative organizational and communication skills
- Self starter who enthusiastically drives projects, strong organizational & communication skills
Your profile – optional qualifications
- Knowledge of SaaS industry
- Knowledge of IFRS and understanding of financial statements
- Additional language proficiency is a plus: Portuguese, Spanish, German, Russian
What you can get
With 360dialog there is an opportunity to shape a whole new industry in conversational messenger business. You’ll be joining a team of experienced entrepreneurs.
- Work in one of the most relevant messenger ecosystem such as WhatsApp
- Independent work with serious responsibility
- Work with an innovative, rapidly developing product at high demand
- Remote working company culture with flexible working hours
Send your application including your motivation letter and stating your earliest start date and salary expectations.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Finance: 4 years (Preferred)
- English fluently (Required)
To apply for this job please visit de.indeed.com.