Senior Relationship Manager Assistant, Emerging Europe
Your future colleagues
Join a highly motivated team dedicated to the HNWI clients segment. You support some of the most talented senior relationship managers, servicing well-established HNWI relationships. This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment. If you consistently strive to learn, seek new technologies to redesign, improve existing processes and achieve efficiencies, we are the match for your ambition. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- University degree or equivalent education
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Private Banking
- Proven hands-on experience ideally in Russian market and strong affinity for the culture
- Strong client and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate efficiently at all levels
- Ability to cope with pressure and a high level of flexibility, responsibility and attention to detail
- Diligent work approach with respect for our risk and control obligations
- Fluency in English is a must, French and Russian is a plus
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
M. Imfeld would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
To apply for this job please visit tas-creditsuisse.taleo.net.