Skills Transformation Consultant (EMEA)
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 87 million registered learners as of June 30, 2021. Coursera partners with over 200 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including Guided Projects, courses, Specializations, certificates, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in many high-demand fields, including data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
At Coursera, our Enterprise team plays a key role in increasing global access to a world-class education. We work with enterprises, governments & universities from around the world to provide learning opportunities that enrich the careers of their employees and citizens and drive impact within their companies and countries. Over the three years since we launched, the Enterprise business has grown rapidly and now serves 6,000+ enterprises around the world.
The Skills Transformation consulting team advises businesses, governments and universities on the skills of the future & helps them to use the Coursera content to develop their organization’s skills.
In this individual contributor role you will work alongside our Sales and Customer Success teams to guide companies to the right Coursera solution. Interacting with senior business leaders, you will:
- Understand their objectives and strategies
- Advise them on the skills of the future
- Design and demo learning programmes to meet their needs
- Support their ongoing success as a Coursera partner
In addition, you will help to influence Coursera’s go-to-market strategy, develop thought leadership on future skills & support Coursera’s marketing activities (e.g. presenting at conferences / webinars etc.). As you contribute to building the capabilities of our consulting team, we will give you unlimited access to Coursera courses help facilitate your professional development and effectiveness in this role.
This role is ideal for someone who can excel as a senior advisor and is passionate about the impact of learning to transform lives.
- Meet with customers, in partnership with our Sales and Customer Success teams, to translate their learning needs into curricula on Coursera
- Be an advisor to business prospects & customers on the skills of the future (learning about key industry trends through external research & Coursera data)
- Demo the Coursera platform to explain how your designed solutions meet our customers’ needs
- Become an expert in Coursera’s content, especially around business, technology, and data science skills, in order to recommend the right Coursera courses to develop skills
- Develop thought leadership on future skills & support Coursera’s marketing activities (e.g. presenting at webinars and conferences)
- Influence the EMEA go-to-market strategy as the company expands further in the region
- 5+ years of experience in client-facing roles (e.g. management consultant)
- Demonstrated history in presenting
- Experience developing strategies with Account Executives and the larger sales and customer success teams
- Deep interest in online education and an abiding belief in its ability to transform lives
- Experience shaping strategy / supporting digital transformation
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- The ability to quickly become an expert in new topic areas like business, leadership, software engineering and cybersecurity
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving abilities
- A deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Additional fluency in European languages, with a strong preference for French, Russian or Spanish
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.