Technical Support Engineer
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 400 coins and tokens. BitGo’s customer base includes the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
We are growing our Technical Support teams in the United States, Singapore, the UK, and Germany.
- Investigate client inquiries and provide “white glove” assistance via phone, email, or chat
- Provide first response to technical issues, solve where possible
- Properly triage and escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams in an effective, tactical, and empathetic manner
- Track customer inquiries through to resolution, maintaining a timely cadence of communication
- Develop and maintain technical and non-technical playbooks
- Prioritize and manage several open inquiries at one time
- Maintain a high bar for client experience by setting an example through performance and work ethic
- Participate in an on-call rotation to handle high priority queues
- Must work in a defined shift, as required by the business; weekend support may be required
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of work experience in a technical support setting, within financial institutions preferred
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good understanding of Google apps, Freshdesk, JIRA
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of fast paced organization undergoing tremendous growth
- Some technical troubleshooting experience preferred, not intimidated by command-line interfaces
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Paid parental leave, paid vacation
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.