- Phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due
- Negotiating and motivating customers to repay their debts
- Interview reasons for delays in payments
- Constant monitoring of payment agreements
- Finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing)
- Registering in computer programs Collections activities
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager
- Work experience in collections or customer service is beneficial
- Fluent in spoken and written Latvian and Russian
- English is beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as required to effectively communicate to a diverse audience
- Problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Confident, driven and results oriented
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive.
Joining Ferratum you will:
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
- Join a fast and growing international finance company
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefit packages and other additional perks
- Have fun at work
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите de.indeed.com.