DevSecOps Cloud Engineer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Your future role
We want you to join us to make cloud computing a real experience enabling a technical digital transformation!
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer for SAP’s Web Business Systems working in strong empowered DevSecOps cross department teams. You will work on innovative solutions to optimize and standardize our services with a focus on highly automated code driven deployments and operations of cloud infrastructure during systems life cycle. As an excellent and self-motivated team player you manage tasks to implement latest continuously evolving technology trends following agile working culture.
Responsibilities also include the following:
- Responsible for end-to-end technical operations
- Contribution to resilient, manageable, and observable architectures
- Develop concepts utilizing cloud computing for modern, scalable, dynamic workloads based on 3rd party software
- Implementation and orchestration of robust automation technologies on private & public hyperscalers
- Adapt to security & compliance regulations
- Enable efficient API driven operations following CI/CD principles
- 1-3 years professional working experience
- Education background in the field of Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of Agile working principles
- Good understanding of Linux based operating systems being a shell hero
- Experience in cloud-native technologies (Linux containers, docker, Kubernetes -K8S)
- An obsession to code and continuous learning
- First touchpoints with a public hyperscaler (Azure, GCP, AWS) or any equivalent private hyperscaler
- Hands-on experience on automation and infrastructure as code technologies like Chef, Ansible or Terraform
- Basic network / storage and database concepts
- Passion, ability to work under pressure, high level of initiative, dedicated to taking responsibility and ensuring quality are essential
- International working experience is a plus
- Fluent German or English language skills are mandatory, additional languages (Russian) are advantageous
About the team
Intelligent Enterprise Business Solutions (IES) organization implements integrated and scalable business-technology products, striving for the best user experience and influencing SAP’s product development and enablee our people to grow as professionals.
Within IE Operations — Production Management Portals (PMP) is a global team to ensure 24×7 technical operations of SAP Cloud Solutions and 3rd party Web Business Systems in strong collaboration with development teams from various line of business. We are operating a continuous growing portfolio of business-critical customer or corporate facing workloads applying embedded innovations.
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите jobs.sap.com.