GMG is an inter-dealer brokerage firm offering a wide spectrum of bespoke broker-dealer services. With a strong presence in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and South Africa, GMG operates throughout the GCC, MENA, and Emerging Markets regions, facilitating deals on behalf of its diverse client base, consisting of a vast majority of the world’s largest banks, investment banks, hedge funds, and investment firms. With offices in both Dubai and London, GMG’s international team, operating in eight different languages, facilitates for its clients the buying and selling of a variety of financial products across several markets and asset classes.
An excellent opportunity to join a growing team of Emerging Markets brokers in the City of London, primarily focusing on the Russian and CIS market. The successful candidate can look forward to joining a well-established and growing desk and partake in the name give up trade matching of interbank clients within the product categories listed above.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Economics or STEM degree from leading university
- Previous experience in brokerage/sales/trading is desirable but not compulsory
- Thorough understanding of the financial market dynamics
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must, preferably alongside another foreign language
- Knowledge of Russian is preferable but not compulsory
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, well organised with an ability to multitask
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office with focus on Excel
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
Education: Minimum of a 2:1 bachelor’s degree
Nationality: Any. The candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK.
- Fantastic training provided
- Opportunity for progression and development
- Great team environment
- Competitive Pay
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите uk.indeed.com.