Manager Supply Chain, Procurement & Production Planning
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an «owner of the company» mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a «do good» mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
Manager Supply Chain, Procurement & Production Planning is responsible for managing the production at 5 contract manufacturers based in South-East Asia. The production planning of our finished products go hand-in-hand with the procurement of components, and you will ensure a balanced and timely delivery of these.
You will ensure that our internal and external demand is converted into a consolidated demand-plan and will execute the material requirement planning accordingly. Further, you will be the back-up and interim responsible for Logistics & Customs.
The SCM department is a scalable department depending on the amount of projects. In busy times you will manage 2 to 3 coordinators, while in quieter times you will be expected to get your hands dirty and actively drive the production incl. all administration yourself.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and drive the S&OP process.
- Consolidate demand and distribute production over manufacturing locations.
- Create and maintain a Material Requirement Planning.
- Analyse and predict possible bottlenecks and ensure these are reported and mitigated in a timely fashion.
- Execute purchase orders for materials, finished products and manage the transaction from payment to billing.
- Establish frame-work agreements with suppliers and contract manufacturers.
- Center of excellence for local purchasers, advise, review, and approve their PO’s and contracts.
- 5-10 years experience in SCM management, of which at least 2 years being a manager.
- Experience working at Group Level.
- Bachelors or higher in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent level by professional education such as APICS and or CIPS.
- Proven track record of managing contract manufacturers with multilevel BOM’s.
- Proven track record of managing multi-million-dollar contracts and establishing procurement due-diligence.
- Being able to build bridges over different geographies and cultures.
- Able to speak and write in English fluently, we expect you to be close to a native speaker. At least one of the following languages is preferred: Dutch/Chinese/Russian.
- Proven experience with SAP, Oracle and/or Netsuite is preferred.
- IT savvy with MS Office especially Excel and Access.
- Last but certainly not the least, you will work from home, so you need to be able to cope and manage with Zoom.
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите uk.indeed.com.