Air Charter Service is seeking a PPC Analyst to join its dynamic and growing digital marketing team based at its head office in Surbiton. A genuine pursued interest in search engine & performance marketing is required with at least 1 years’ practical in-house or agency experience with the Google ads platform.
The ideal candidate will be process-driven and have a natural analytical mindset. With experience of using Google analytics tools & the ability to think both creatively & practically when interpreting digital marketing data.
A self-starter with commercial acumen and enthusiasm to learn and progress as a PPC professional. Through internal training, the candidate will develop their SEM skills, and knowledge of the global private jet charter market of which ACS is a global leader.
- Support senior members of the search marketing team with SEM auditing & reports
- Interpret PPC campaign data to support global & regional strategy
- Ensure that monthly budgets across global campaigns are pacing correctly
- Identify global & regional trends within search marketing data
- Suggest creative ideas for A/B testing to improve PPC campaign performance
- Look for opportunities to deep-optimise Google PPC campaigns
- Keep up to date on the latest Google advertising products & services
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the global private jet charter market
- Carry out competitor & keyword research using tools such as SEMRush
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Excellent numerical, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to structure
- Receptive to training & motivated to apply learned skills
- Working efficiently and generating results under short-notice pressure
- A natural preference to work with structure, systems & processes
- Demonstrable commercial awareness & good business acumen
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience of Google data studio is ideal
- Previous experience of using Yandex Direct useful but not essential
- Any of the following languages are not required but would be beneficial: Spanish, Russian, French, Chinese.
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ holiday per year, which increases with length of service
- Private healthcare and pension
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите jobs.smartrecruiters.com.