Sales Development Representative
Sales Development is the sales & talent pipeline driving the EMEA business. At Zendesk, we provide the best sales training ground that enables you to enhance your skill set and accelerate your career trajectory. We focus on recruiting and inspiring high potential talent and coaching for sales excellence.
This role could be the start of an incredible career journey in sales for you, and is an integral part of the continued success and growth of Zendesk across EMEA. We are looking for exceptional sales talent that will play a key role in driving new business for our sales organisation.
Zendesk is the world’s leading Customer Support Platform and we are growing our EMEA business incredibly fast on the back of the success and value that our suite of products deliver for our customers. This is a great opportunity to join a team of incredibly talented, ambitious and fun sales professionals who embody Zendesk’s unique culture. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of overachieving in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Be a key team member of the sales team, driving new business and delivering on the strategy for your region.
- Manage a high volume of hot inbound leads in our CRM with the goal to qualify as many high value and top quality opportunities for the Account Executives as possible.
- Use excellent communication skills to up-sell and cross-sell before passing it onto our AEs.
- Show creativity and flourish in a Zen environment, finding new and better ways to work. We want your brains! Just not literally.
- Be motivated to overachieve on targets and metrics.
- Be the face of the brand, 100% focussed on building an outstanding customer experience.
- Learn everything you can to pave the way for your Sales career trajectory.
- Excel in a multicultural team serving markets in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Focus on building a great team environment for a fun and energetic atmosphere.
- Passion to kick-start or continue a career in consultative sales.
- Experience in Sales a bonus but not essential if you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Business experience (SaaS sales preferred / business internship), and examples of being customer centric and curious.
- A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, with a hunger and ‘self-starter’ commitment to overachieve and succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in English and fluent in Polish or Russian
- Zendesk is still climbing a huge growth curve which means new opportunities all the time.
- Quality leadership team dedicated to you, your development and your success.
- Experienced and top performing peer or ‘buddy’ dedicated to showing you the ropes.
- Flexibility to work between home and office with everything you need to be successful in either location (MacBook, home office desk/chair allowance, Sales Navigator, Zoom etc).
- 1 week long ‘sales bootcamp’ to help you get up to speed on the industry, our business, our customers and our products. Most importantly, an opportunity to build connections.
- Professional development funding in addition to Zendesk led professional development programs created to accelerate your sales career.
About Zendesk — Champions of Customer Service
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
We believe in service. Learn more about how we provide support to our local communities with volunteering, grants and product donations.
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите ie.indeed.com.