Traineeship — Influencer Marketing Russia/CIS
Me on Me is a new, innovative, and exciting Berlin-based athleisure & lifestyle company focused on e-commerce. Through social media, we are creating an international brand around sportswear – leggings, tops, hoodies, T-s, and other great comfy and stylish stuff. We are well funded and have experienced serial entrepreneurs in the fashion and social media e-commerce space in our team.
As an Influencer Marketing Trainee (m/f/x) Russia, you will learn the ins-and-outs of influencer and social media marketing, be responsible to ideate, produce, publish and analyze social media marketing campaigns in collaboration with our influencers and promote and advertise our brand and products on our own social media sites. In particular, you will:
- Identify new influencers and brand ambassadors on various social media platforms, such as Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and Facebook
- Manage and maintain influencer and agency relationships
- Develop, implement, execute, evaluate and optimize influencer marketing strategies and campaigns
- Monitor trends and competitors
- Create and monitor regular reports and analyses
Since you will be joining a small, initial team you will be able to see a brand grow from scratch, work closely with the CEO and be in a pole position to grow into senior roles.
- You hold a degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, Communication, other related studies or have equivalent professional experience
- Growth-mind-set and can-do-mentality
- You speak Russian on a native level and English fluently
- You consider yourself a team player, proactive, curious, and open-minded
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and the main social media platforms, Instagram in particular
- Previous work experience in the field of digital communication, marketing, e-commerce, or FMCG is a plus
- A passion for the Sports and Beauty industry and for social media developments
- Opportunity to kick-start your career and grow with our company long-term
- Continuous development of your skills by training in the company and feedback sessions
- Very good career opportunities within a young start-up in the heart of Berlin
- A young, international and ambitious team with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths, and room to actively shape the company and work environment from day one
- An interesting and safe job in the sportswear & athleisure market with great future opportunities
- A cozy workspace with fresh fruits, healthy drinks, snacks and more
- Fun team events in and around Berlin on a regular basis
Sounds good? Then send us your application & let us know why you are the one. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите de.indeed.com.