Working Student Contract Management
What you will enjoy doing
- Support of commercial and legal project execution
- Participation in preparation of claims, change orders and contract amendments
- Assistance to Commercial Team Lead
What makes you great
- Student of Business administration, law or similar experience
- jurisdictional and business knowledge already existing
- Good English Language skills
- Russian Language skills beneficiall
- IT Knowledge: MS Office, SAP-SD
- Team player and flexible
Why you will love working with us
The department CML is responsible for commercial Projectmanagement as well as commercial execution mainly in the region of americas and eastern europe. Thinking outside of the box, working on new topics and concepts, deliver great solutions to our internal customers is essential to bring success to our business. Our company will offer you a variety of possibilities to excel in your area of expertise. You will contribute towards making Linde an inclusive and diverse organization, creating innovative practices and fostering an environment that welcomes all differences – making Linde an employer of choice.
Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
What we offer you!
You can expect great location conditions, an excellent company canteen with a wide range as well as an extensive health management with sports classes and actiondays.
Have we inspired you? Let´s talk about it
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (motivation letter, CV, certificates) via our online job market.
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите linde.csod.com.